Saturday 10 May 2014

Luis Enrique not thinking of Barcelona for now

 
 

HEAD COACH of Celta Vigo, Luis Enrique has dismissed as speculations reports suggesting he could replace Gerardo Martino at Barcelona. The former Barca midfielder and coach of the club's B side has been touted as a potential candidate to succeed the Argentine at Camp Nou if he leaves at the end of the season.
The 43-year-old signed a two-year contract upon his arrival at Celta last summer and has impressed by leading the club to the security of mid-table. But he says he is keen to see out the remainder of his contract at the Galician club.
"It seems amazing that talk about my future, but I live in the present and all these (reports) are speculation," he told a press conference on Friday. "I always want to fulfil (his) contract. I'm focused on the last three games.
"I do not know why now everyone interested with my contract.
"It is the same as at the start of the season, nothing has changed. I will not get into this game.
"The only thing that interests me is the game with Osasuna (on Saturday)."

No comments:

Post a Comment