Friday 2 May 2014

"Barcelona must keep hope alive", says Neymar


Neymar
BARCELONA forward and Brazil international, Neymar has stressed that Barcelona still have a chance of retaining their La Liga title and has urged his team-mates to keep hope alive as the Liga run-in continues.
The Catalans trail leaders Atletico Madrid by four points going into their final three games but the Brazil international is hopeful that they can still turn things around.
"We must fight until the end," Mundo Deportivo quote Neymar as saying.
"Hope is the last thing to lose. Even if we have only a one per cent chance of winning the title, we must keep going."
Neymar is currently recovering from injury and he is confident of making a comeback before the end of the season.
"I hope to recover and play the last game. If I have a chance to help out, I will."
The attacker then acknowledged that his first year at Barcelona has not been easy, but he remains optimistic about his future at the Camp Nou side.
"I had everything, good and bad, I've had a tough time, but I lift my head and look ahead.
"I feel relaxed. Everything in life is not easy, sometimes there are good mornings and there are others that are less so.
"We recently lost the Copa del Rey final and it is not a good feeling but you have to learn from everything. When you feel sad, you lift your head and keep smiling."
The Blaugrana face Getafe tomorrow at Camp Nou and a win will see them close the gap on Atletico Madrid who travels to Levante on sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment